There’s no better place to recover than in the comfort of your own home. That’s why we’re here.
CharterCARE Home Health Services’ main goal is to get our patients back on their feet in the safety and comfort of their own home, and under the supervision of their physicians along with home health care service, therapists, and aides. Collaboration with all parties is a vital part of the recovery process and our home health care service is committed to work closely with the care team to help patients regain their health and their independence. We’ve assembled a multidisciplinary team of experienced home health care professionals – doctors, nurses, case managers, and support staff – who know what it takes to make quality health care happen at home. We work hand-in-hand with our multi-level network of healthcare providers, and we take a patient-centric primary care approach to ensure that you get the best possible care when you need it.
We are a proud member of CharterCARE Health Partners, the health system that is bringing Rhode Island a better way to health care. Health Partners is an integrated, multi-level network comprised of:
- Two acute care hospitals
- Over 500 physicians representing over 30 specialties
- A regional cancer center
- Two outpatient therapy centers
- 24 bed CARF accredited inpatient rehabilitation center
- An ambulatory surgery center
- Home health services agency
Using advanced case management techniques called Coordinated Regional Care (CRC), we provide the right level of care at the right time and at a lower cost.
Our CRC network members are:
- Roger Williams Medical Center
- Our Lady of Fatima Hospital
- Roger Williams Cancer Center
- Joseph Health Center
- Blackstone Valley Surgicare
- Southern New England Rehabilitation Center
- CharterCARE Home Health Services
- CharterCARE Medical Associates
- CharterCARE Provider Group RI, LLC