We provide a broad range of in-home services to those who are homebound and have healthcare needs either as a result of injury or illness, or following a hospital stay.
- Patient & caregiver education
- Pain & disease management
- Wound care & surgical dressing changes (including management of wound vac)
- Speech therapy
- Physical & occupational therapy
- Comprehensive home safety assessments
- Evaluation & treatment of dizziness & balance disorders
Our health care professionals can also provide training in the use, care, and management of various medical devices including ventilators, G-Tubes and J-Tubes, Foley catheters, and TENS and CPM machines. In addition to teaching home caregivers the proper operation and maintenance of medical equipment, we can also provide training in and assistance with injection therapy, oxygen therapy, ostomy care, tracheotomy care, the administration of insulin for diabetics, and medication management.