As part of the CharterCARE Health Partners network, we are able to provide a comprehensive array of treatment services in the home setting.
For those who are homebound and have healthcare needs resulting of injury, debilitating illness or following a hospital stay, these services are convenient, customized to the status of each patient and of exceptional quality.
Our staff is comprised of experienced nurses, physical therapists, physical therapy assistants, occupational therapists, certified occupational therapy assistants, speech language pathologists, social workers, and certified nursing assistants. These direct caregivers implement carefully designed treatment plans, using established care protocols and under the supervision of our medical director. PT, PTA, OT, COTA, SLP, SW.
Our services include:
- Patient & caregiver education
- Pain & disease management
- Wound care & surgical dressing changes (including management of wound vac.)
- Speech therapy
- Physical & occupational therapy
- Comprehensive home safety assessments
- Evaluation & treatment of dizziness & balance disorders
- VitalStim for dysphagia treatment
- BIG and LOUD for Parkinson’s’ patients
Training Home Caregivers
Our health care professionals can also provide training in the use, care, and management of various medical devices including ventilators, G-Tubes and J-Tubes, Foley catheters, TENS and CPM machines.
In addition to teaching home caregivers the proper operation and maintenance of medical equipment, we can also provide training in and assistance with injection therapy, oxygen therapy, ostomy care, tracheotomy care, the administration of insulin for diabetics, and medication management.